THIS FABULOUS WEEK-END, I HAVE FOUND…..
Most of you probably know by now that I write a Fabulous Friday post most weeks. However, there were some “technical difficulties” with my blogging program this week, so I was not able to get it posted until today.
Sooooo…. HAPPY SUNDAY, READERS!
“It’s So Fabulous!” BEACH HOUSE Pick of the Week:
This Newport Beach, California home charmingly blends soothing neutrals, bright whites, and vibrant tropicals to create an understated coastal vibe. Photos from MSN Real Estate
- The yellow front door and striking, white flamingo are the perfect introduction to the interiors of this lovely coastal home!
- The living room is a bountiful blend of beautiful colors!
- This bold, oversized fabric, accented by the black-and-white parrot photo are lovely examples of beachy chic!
- I love the fabrics chosen for this casual, yet polished, dining room space.
- This bathroom with its outdoor courtyard is nothing short of fabulous!
- The master bedroom boasts a touch of serenity and a splash of tropical color.
- Following the color scheme of the rest of the house is this vibrant girls bedroom.
- The overscaled Tiki Hut wall art is all that is needed in this space to provide the coastal feel!
“Its’s So Fabulous!” BEACH ACCESSORY of the Week:
Coastal-inspired mirrors always add a unique touch to any room, even in spaces that are not completely “Beachy” in theme.
This mirror is one of my favorites! It is so chic and elegant with its delicate sea life and monochromatic color! Photo from Belle Maison.
This mirror was photographed in Katie Currie's Hamptons home. Its subtle color differences and various textures draw your eye above the fireplace.
Driftwood is such a beautiful and unique choice to accent a mirror!
Where could you incorporate a coastal mirror into you own home decor?
“It’s So Fabulous!” BEACHY DIY PROJECT of the Week:
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” SUNDAY!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DRIFTWOOD MIRROR LIKE THE ONE PICTURED BELOW…. FOR ONLY A FEW DOLLARS?
To learn how to make this lovely driftwood mirror, click this link to A LA MODE for step-by-step instructions.
HERE ARE THE SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED TO GET STARTED:
- Wooden base from Home-Depot (17inches) $16.99
- Mirror from Michael’s (14inch) $7.99
- Finish nails/ nail gun
- Two inch section routed around base
- Mirror glue from Home-Depot (liquid nails)
- Mounting bracket’s in back of mirror
LET ME KNOW IF YOU END UP MAKING ONE OF YOUR OWN! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PHOTOS!
If you would like helping making your home even more fabulous, contact me for an in-house or online consultation at Kimberly@knottinghillinteriors.com