T.G.I.F. ‘Thank Goodness It’s So Fabulous!’
THIS FABULOUS FRIDAY I HAVE FOUND…. THE UNEXPECTED!
“It’s So Fabulous!” WACKY LIGHTING of the Week: It’s true that interior design can be a bit “hairy” at times (ok, ok, I know… I couldn’t help myself with the pun!), but these light fixtures are truly over-the-top in the coif department!
This lamp, created by Anika Engelbrecht, can be custom “styled” to fit your decor! Check out some of the options below….
How would you like to live in a Barbie Dream House of your own? Well, that’s just the inspiration for these Jonathan Adler chandeliers created for a Malibu, California home. To view the full article and photos of this “dreamy” property, click this link to laist.com .
What do you think? Would you put these light fixtures in YOUR home? Are they kooky or cool?
“It’s So Fabulous!” NEWSWORTHY HOME of the Week: Below are photos of the abandoned home once owned by a brother of Osama bin Laden. The home was reportedly purchased in 1980 for $1.6M, but was abandoned just weeks after 9/11, leaving it empty since then. The ghostly 5,854-square-foot home, built in the late ’20s, is now on the market for $1.999M. Click on this link to Zillow.com to read more details about the property.
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos