Interior Design Little Luxury: Voluspa Candles
This proprietary formulation was developed after years of research and development, and is truly an innovation in the industry. Voluspa is one of the first candle companies to use coconut wax commercially. Coconut wax is made by first collecting coconuts and then cold pressing the oil out of the meat of the coconut. That coconut oil is then turned in to coconut wax through the process of hydrogenation which is the same process by which soy wax is made.
FEATURES OF THIS NEW BLEND
- Extremely clean burning! Independent lab tests show that Voluspa’s coconut wax blend burns up to 90% cleaner
than a 100% soy wax candle of the same size and fragrance.
- Beautiful creamy white look and feel.
- Holds a high volume of fragrance.
- Works well with perfume fragrance. Doesn’t interfere with a fragrance’s true notes and character like soy wax.
- Ecologically Sound, Sustainable, and Pesticide-free manufacturing.
Look at a few of the many fabulous collections available from Voluspa….
And their new collection…. Maison Rouge!
- South Carolina interior design
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos