Finding Peace with Your Storage Closets (Part 1)
If you are a woman….. And if you have a walk-in closet in your bedroom….. There is a good chance that it is one of the smallest rooms in your house in which you spend the most amount of time! Knowing that, why not make your closet as fabulous as it can possibly be?! Here are a few ideas to get you started….
1. ADD PHOTOS, PAINT, ARTWORK, OR SOMETHING PRETTY TO INSPIRE YOUR SENSE OF FASHION AND CREATIVITY!
Customize your closet to represent YOU! Make it unique by adding accessories that truly represent your sense of style.
2. MAKE SURE TO HAVE PROPER LIGHTING!
When you leave the house in your fashionable attire, you want to make sure that the rest of the world sees you as you saw yourself in your closet. Proper lighting will ensure that you achieve that goal.
3. ADD A FULL-LENGTH MIRROR TO SEE YOUR WHOLE OUTFIT!
Most of you would probably agree that there is nothing quite as aggravating as not being able to see your whole ensemble at once! so, of course, a full-length mirror is definitely a critical component of any completed closet.
4. ADD DESIGNER APPEAL BY WALLPAPERING YOUR DOORS (INSIDE OR OUT!).
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” DAY!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP WITH MAKING YOUR HOME EVEN MORE FABULOUS, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AN IN-HOME OR ONLINE CONSULTATION AT KIMBERLY@KNOTTINGHILLINTERIORS.COM
- South Carolina interior design
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos