Carpeting (Part 1): Top 5 Things to Know about FLOR Carpet Squares
A couple of weeks ago, I touted FLOR Carpet Squares as my Fab Friday Design Find of the week. As promised, I am following up with more details about this FABULOUS product!
Here are my TOP 5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FLOR CARPET SQUARES:
1. FLOR carpet squares are modular! These individual 19.7 inch squares actually fit together like puzzle pieces to form a rug, runner, or wall-to-wall carpeting.
2. They are held in place by “FLOR dots” that actually adhere the carpet squares to one another. This revolutionary concept eliminates the need for the padding, glue, and nails of traditional carpeting!
3. They are extremely easy to clean! Because they are not actually glued or nailed to the ground, cleaning an individual carpet tile is a snap! If your child spills a glass of red Kool-Aid, or if your pet has an “accident” on your carpet squares, simply pull up the soiled squares and rinse them out in the sink. Once they air-dry, fit the squares back into their locations, and you are all done. There is no need to clean the entire rug or carpeting for one isolated area. What I love about being able to remove the squares from the configuration is that they can be cleaned thoroughly on both sides, as opposed to only being able to clean them from the top of the carpet. In addition, the foundation underneath the carpet squares can also be cleaned.
4. FLOR carpet squares are earth-friendly! They are made from recycled and renewable materials, and they are actually created to be recycled into new products once they are ready to be disposed of.
5. There are so many available options for this versatile product! I have included several pictures below of just a few of the OODLES of mix ‘n’ match opportunities available to customize your FLOR carpeting or rugs!
I would LOVE to hear your insights and/or see photos of your FLOR carpeting (or rug), so please feel free to drop me an email or post a comment!
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” DAY!