Benjamin Moore Paints Appearing in Kravet Showrooms
If you read last week’s blog posts, you may recall that I am a huge fan of Benjamin Moore paints. The company’s exclusive colorant formulas – and its emphasis on quality! – truly sets it apart from its would-be competitors.
And now, Benjamin Moore has selected a customized selection of paints to complement Kravet‘s collection of fabrics, rugs, furniture, and accessories.
In fact, you will soon notice Benjamin Moore paint displays cropping up in Kravet showrooms across the nation! The displays will focus on three color-specific ideas:
FASHION: A palette of Benjamin Moore colors updated four times a year to coordinate with the latest fabric creations of Kravet.
WHITES: A collection of usable neutrals and whites to blend with Kravet textiles.
STYLE: Paint color selections based upon current trends.
So, if you are in search of a little extra design inspiration, be sure to stop by a Kravet showroom to check out the latest in Benjamin Moore coordinating paints!
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” DAY!
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos